Thursday 17 April 2014

Quilled Ganesha

Hi,

I wanted to gift something to a lovely family who were my husband's client in office.They had been so nice to us and as they were shifting to Dubai,I thought a quilled ganesha layout would be perfect gift.But,I had lost my quilling tool while we shifted to a new house :P So,there was a delay to get my goods shipped from India.And,the family has left now before I completed this :(

Anyways,Would love to share this here.Will be framing and then gifting it soon :P

Size : A4

I had crimped every strips used in the project using crimping tool before pasting on the sheet.Used DI in Mustard seed and Peacock Feathers for the Background.






Some close ups..









Entering it to Color Conceptions Challenge Anything but cards

Do Let me know how you like it :)



4 comments:

  1. Nice quilling ...Thank you for joining us at Color Conceptions :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilling is so perfect & so is the background. TFS at Color Conceptions. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the quilling and coordinating background.Thanks for joining us at "Color Conception Challenges" and All the Best !!

    ReplyDelete