Friday 18 April 2014

Quilled Card

Hi,


So,I am posting this on a weekend when hubby decides to go to office due to some urgent work  :( I was doing a quilled earring and when I came across this challenge , I left the earring as such and decided to make a quilled card !!


                         I used DI ( Picked Raspberry and Salty Ocean ) for the background and used flowers made by combing technique.Wanted to have a classy look and then added pearls to the centre of the flowers using glue gun.

                 I made sure that the entire card is quilled,so even the sentiment is Quilled letters :)





Some more Pics..






I have one flower left for the envelope also.!!

Linking this to Create something catchy challenges





3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, lovely quilling and the back ground is super!! Thank you so much for joining the fun at CSCC #2.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quilled flowers and the amazing BG that ur created :) Thank you for sharing with CSCC !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely quilling. Thank you for sharing at CSCC#2. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete