Thursday 9 January 2014

Quilled Jewellery :)

Hi,

Here are few quilled jewellery pieces that I made recently.Hope you like them :)


 First is the Tricolored pendant set.We had the Bahrain National day recently and there were flags around everywhere.And that is when I missed Indian flag :( So, made this set and when the republic day is round the corner,I am happy that I made it :)
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        And few other random earrings which I made :) Best to wear some funky designs and stand out among the crowd in this festive season !







Linking it to the itsybitsy-make it-festive challenge !!

With Love,
Soundarya Sankaran

4 comments: