Thursday 2 January 2014

Here Comes Santa !!


Hi,

               I know christmas is over,but would love to share the Santa I made for christmas :) This was my first 3d miniaturte.I am extemely thankful to Pritesh for the amazing tutorial.I made some changes in the numbers to make mine.There are no quilling supplies available in Bahrain :( I had bought only my slotted quilling tool and few strips from India. Finally managed to find a paper shredder here and some coloured sheets.(though I am disappointed with the colour range available )

                                       It was difficult without the quilling coach and the mould,but managed to complete it.I had got the cart here in a shop and found it was just perfect for the Santa! Sticked the card with the double tape for the sentiment.I am not too happy with the facial features and hope to improvise in the future.



Will share my new love super soon..:)
Linking it to itsybitsy-make-it-festive challenge

Love,
Soundarya Sankaran

1 comment: