Wednesday 1 January 2014

Great Start to 2014 :)

Hi,

               I wanted to start blogging long back,but lazy me! :( Better late than never! Now,here it is..I had loved crafts during my school days especially glass painting and pot design.Life changed after college and work.Saw some beautiful quilling before an year and there I found my first love! Ordered a quilling kit right away as there were none in my town.The day I came across the word beehive technique and googled it,I found that it was the same that I had been doing already by myself!! That was the moment..I came to know that quilling is within me.This blog will be a place where I share about my craft experiments and also my quilled creations.

                                I am aiming for perfection and to put lot more patience in my creations.Thanks to all Bloggers out there for their inspirations.I hope to learn more and love to share my craft creations.


                              I am in all festive mood and thought of posting this quilled earring that I made recently.The red and yellow combo makes it all grand and festive enough with the dual strip beehive technique.Hope you like it.:)



Love,
Soundarya Sankaran





  









5 comments:

  1. Very pretty danglers! I see you are a newbie blogger just like me...! Welcome to the world of blogging and drop by at afrugalcrafter.blogspot.in. Lots of <3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely pair of earrings and glad you decided to start blogging...it is a wonderful crafty world in blogosphere
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts School Projects

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww..thanks a lot sonia :)
      have been hooked to ur blog since many days..!
      loved the paper parchment intro :)

      Delete
  3. lovely earrings.. nice color combo soundarya :)

    ReplyDelete